ALPINE AEROTECH is pleased to announce receipt of the Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for their robust Bell 505 Bear Paw Kit.
Alpine Aerotech has gained traction in the market recently by developing a superior Bear Paw that retains its shape through continuous use.
“We are consistently looking for new product ideas and developing a Bear Paw Kit for the 505 made sense. We are very excited to be able to deliver the 505 Bear Paw Kits directly to the operators or we can co-ordinate shipments with new aircraft.” explained Jeff Denomme, president at Alpine Aerotech.
The Alpine Aerotech Bear Paw Kits have been designed to retain their shape and also incorporate intelligent retention systems that allow for quick and safe installation/removal. In addition to the Bell 505, Alpine Aerotech also offers superior Bear Paws Kits for the Bell 206L/407, 429 and 205/212/412 aircraft.
Alpine Aerotech is offering a limited time introductory price for the 505 Bear Paw Kit.
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden