Go to BiddingForGood.com/HFI beginning today, February 19th to view and bid on the exciting range of items up for auction, including training, communications equipment, helicopter tours, artwork, and so much more! You can bid 24/7 on your computer, smartphone, or tablet until the end of the world’s largest helicopter event EVER, HAI HELI-EXPO 2018. You can also stop by the HFI Online Silent Auction area in Attendee Registration to place your bids on-site in the Grand Lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Bidding is an easy, convenient way to support HFI’s goals of increasing the number of future helicopter pilots and mechanics and preserving the history of rotary-wing aviation.
Don’t miss out, be ready to bid starting today!
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden