JETNET LLC, celebrating its 30th anniversary as the leading provider of corporate aviation information, will be featuring new reporting tools at the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new “Market Reports” tool allows users to customize reports for clients and internal use by choosing which parameters to display, along with their own logos and branding. JETNET will also present their full range of software products and services at this year’s HELI-EXPO. JETNET’s exhibit will run Feb. 27-March 1 in booth #C4134.
“Professionals in the helicopter market will find our new Market Report tool invaluable in client decision-making,” said Mike Foye, JETNET Director of Marketing. “They can quickly generate a professional report booklet from intelligence in our Helicopter database, customized for each client and each request, in a more readable format.”
Market Reports are booklet-style customized outputs from JETNET’s popular intelligence software. Inspired by improved research and visual data presentation tools in JETNET’s products, the new tools were designed with formal presentations in mind, and can be customized to include a client’s header and logo, along with selected data sets determined and configured by the user. The upgraded Market Report function now includes the ability to compare three makes/models on the same range map, details key flight utilization information, and includes a dashboard detailing the Market Absorption Rate. With dozens of serial-number-specific and make/model fleet overviews, subscribers can now customize data sets for a more sophisticated audience.
The new Market Report format, which JETNET designed with input from their clients, provides approximately 20 pages of model intelligence, including model specifications, range maps, fleet composition, market characteristics and insight, buying habits, and sales trends. The report function was designed with both novice and sophisticated subscribers in mind.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance