Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS, Toulouse (France) has been selected by Airbus Helicopters to supply the heating valves for its H160 helicopter program. Liebherr-Aerospace will not only develop, qualify and manu-facture the environmental control system components, but the company will also service them.
Liebherr will supply two valves of the heating system that will be installed in the helicopter in order to provide hot air to the cabin, allowing to adjust the temperature inside the cabin and to demist the window panes of the helicopter.
Liebherr-Aerospace incorporated its latest innovations from the field of high-precision electro-mechanical controls into the design of the highly reliable heating valves. Made of light-weight aluminum, they contribute to the optimization of the helicopter’s operating costs.
The contract for the heating valves is the second order Liebherr-Aerospace received in the H160 program: In September 2012, the company was selected to supply the main rotor actuator for the medium twin engine aircraft designed as the successor of the Dauphin helicopter.
Moreover, Liebherr supplies flight control, landing gear and air management systems or components for almost all of Airbus Helicopters’ rotor wing families.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)