Precision Flight Controls to demonstrate its FAA approved B-206/407 helicopter flight simulator at Heli-Expo, Las Vegas 2018.
The B-206/407 flight simulator was first introduced at Heli-Expo 2017. Since then we have achieved FAA AATD certification. Pushing the limits the B-206/407 is built to FAA FTD Level 7 standards and is now capable of additional functionality with its optional control loading, motion platforms and visual systems.
Additionally we have added a new handheld instructor’s interface (IOS touchscreen) that can be used by a second pilot or instructor while training sessions are being conducted.
When it comes to service, our newly developed diagnostic software can be used locally via a GUI interface and/or an internet connection should there be a need for technical support or upgrades. This allows us to keep maintenance and down time to a minimum.
PFC leads the competition in price, quality, functionality, innovation and realism due to our cost savings manufacturing techniques and the ability to offer several cost saving options. The base price starts under $90,000 and is sure to appeal to most. Customers will be glad to hear that there are no hidden maintenance fees and they’re ability to service their own simulator if required.
We invest heavily in our products and pay special attention to detail, functionality and quality. Staying true to these standards is how we have earned the trust of prestigious customers including Teledyne, CAE, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, Boeing, Textron, U.S. Military, Department of Defence, the FAA and NASA.”
PFC simulators are approved by regulatory agencies around the world and are utilized in hundreds of aviation and educational facilities on every continent. Our philosophy is simple – always strive to put the customer first and earn their loyalty. Through attentive service and quality products, rapid return on investment is all but guaranteed. We embrace professionalism and aim for excellence in everything we do.
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- COVID-19 – Airbus recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of their helicopters
- STARS announce winners of 2020 Alberta Lottery
- Boeing Delivers First CH-47F Chinook to Royal Netherlands Air Force
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales