Precision Flight Controls to demonstrate its FAA approved B-206/407 helicopter flight simulator at Heli-Expo, Las Vegas 2018.
The B-206/407 flight simulator was first introduced at Heli-Expo 2017. Since then we have achieved FAA AATD certification. Pushing the limits the B-206/407 is built to FAA FTD Level 7 standards and is now capable of additional functionality with its optional control loading, motion platforms and visual systems.
Additionally we have added a new handheld instructor’s interface (IOS touchscreen) that can be used by a second pilot or instructor while training sessions are being conducted.
When it comes to service, our newly developed diagnostic software can be used locally via a GUI interface and/or an internet connection should there be a need for technical support or upgrades. This allows us to keep maintenance and down time to a minimum.
PFC leads the competition in price, quality, functionality, innovation and realism due to our cost savings manufacturing techniques and the ability to offer several cost saving options. The base price starts under $90,000 and is sure to appeal to most. Customers will be glad to hear that there are no hidden maintenance fees and they’re ability to service their own simulator if required.
We invest heavily in our products and pay special attention to detail, functionality and quality. Staying true to these standards is how we have earned the trust of prestigious customers including Teledyne, CAE, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, Boeing, Textron, U.S. Military, Department of Defence, the FAA and NASA.”
PFC simulators are approved by regulatory agencies around the world and are utilized in hundreds of aviation and educational facilities on every continent. Our philosophy is simple – always strive to put the customer first and earn their loyalty. Through attentive service and quality products, rapid return on investment is all but guaranteed. We embrace professionalism and aim for excellence in everything we do.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center