Precision Flight Controls to demonstrate its FAA approved B-206/407 helicopter flight simulator at Heli-Expo, Las Vegas 2018.
The B-206/407 flight simulator was first introduced at Heli-Expo 2017. Since then we have achieved FAA AATD certification. Pushing the limits the B-206/407 is built to FAA FTD Level 7 standards and is now capable of additional functionality with its optional control loading, motion platforms and visual systems.
Additionally we have added a new handheld instructor’s interface (IOS touchscreen) that can be used by a second pilot or instructor while training sessions are being conducted.
When it comes to service, our newly developed diagnostic software can be used locally via a GUI interface and/or an internet connection should there be a need for technical support or upgrades. This allows us to keep maintenance and down time to a minimum.
PFC leads the competition in price, quality, functionality, innovation and realism due to our cost savings manufacturing techniques and the ability to offer several cost saving options. The base price starts under $90,000 and is sure to appeal to most. Customers will be glad to hear that there are no hidden maintenance fees and they’re ability to service their own simulator if required.
We invest heavily in our products and pay special attention to detail, functionality and quality. Staying true to these standards is how we have earned the trust of prestigious customers including Teledyne, CAE, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, Boeing, Textron, U.S. Military, Department of Defence, the FAA and NASA.”
PFC simulators are approved by regulatory agencies around the world and are utilized in hundreds of aviation and educational facilities on every continent. Our philosophy is simple – always strive to put the customer first and earn their loyalty. Through attentive service and quality products, rapid return on investment is all but guaranteed. We embrace professionalism and aim for excellence in everything we do.
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand