RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Cabin Floor Trays.
RAMM Aerospace continues to expand their innovative product line for Robinson R44 aircraft. In addition to the R44 Cabin Floor Trays, RAMM Aerospace also offers affordable Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We continue to add to our Robinson product line. The Cabin Floor Tray FAA STC is the sixth STC and we have another six STCs pending,” explains Mike Petsche, VP of Engineering. “Designing kits with thoughtful features is essential as we bring products to market. We want to offer certified kits that have something unique and creative about them, like our R44 Cabin Floor Trays.”
The affordable R44 Cabin Floor Trays are thermoformed using aviation grade material and are rugged and light weight. The installation allows for easy removal for regular cleaning.
RAMM Aerospace offers a complete line of certified R44 Replacement Interior Kits. The approved Robinson product line includes Cabin Floor Trays, Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved. EASA and ANAC approvals are pending.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf