RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Cabin Floor Trays.
RAMM Aerospace continues to expand their innovative product line for Robinson R44 aircraft. In addition to the R44 Cabin Floor Trays, RAMM Aerospace also offers affordable Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We continue to add to our Robinson product line. The Cabin Floor Tray FAA STC is the sixth STC and we have another six STCs pending,” explains Mike Petsche, VP of Engineering. “Designing kits with thoughtful features is essential as we bring products to market. We want to offer certified kits that have something unique and creative about them, like our R44 Cabin Floor Trays.”
The affordable R44 Cabin Floor Trays are thermoformed using aviation grade material and are rugged and light weight. The installation allows for easy removal for regular cleaning.
RAMM Aerospace offers a complete line of certified R44 Replacement Interior Kits. The approved Robinson product line includes Cabin Floor Trays, Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved. EASA and ANAC approvals are pending.
- Northern HeliCopter Secures HEMS Contract for German Offshore Wind Farms
- First use with DRF Luftrettung EpiShuttle for Civil Air Ambulance
- Kopter officially joins Leonardo Helicopters
- Coulson Aviation expand helicopter firefighting ops in Australia
- FlightSafety delivers the ground school portion of LiveLearning training system
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- COVID-19 – Airbus recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of their helicopters
- STARS announce winners of 2020 Alberta Lottery
- Boeing Delivers First CH-47F Chinook to Royal Netherlands Air Force
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements