Following its debut at the 2018 Consumer Electronic Show, Bell’s Urban Air Taxi arrives in Las Vegas. Guests Heli-Expo attendees are invited to step inside and experience the future of transportation.
“We are continuously discovering new ways to deliver the vertical flight to the masses and Bell’s Urban Air Taxi is the first step,” said Michael Thacker, executive vice president, Technology and Innovation. “Changing the landscape of the vertical lift industry has been our objective from the start and we are excited to push the limits of VTOL as we change the way the world flies.”
The Bell 525 Relentless program continues to advance forward and receive interest from customers around the world. This cutting-edge aircraft integrates Fly-By-Wire technology providing unparalleled crew situational awareness and expand mission capabilities.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X will be also be on display in the Bell booth. The aircraft is making waves around the world, specifically in the Asia – Pacific market with the region’s first delivery to Nautilus Aviation and new orders from Vietnam Helicopter Corporation and SECO International in Japan.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management