Following its debut at the 2018 Consumer Electronic Show, Bell’s Urban Air Taxi arrives in Las Vegas. Guests Heli-Expo attendees are invited to step inside and experience the future of transportation.
“We are continuously discovering new ways to deliver the vertical flight to the masses and Bell’s Urban Air Taxi is the first step,” said Michael Thacker, executive vice president, Technology and Innovation. “Changing the landscape of the vertical lift industry has been our objective from the start and we are excited to push the limits of VTOL as we change the way the world flies.”
The Bell 525 Relentless program continues to advance forward and receive interest from customers around the world. This cutting-edge aircraft integrates Fly-By-Wire technology providing unparalleled crew situational awareness and expand mission capabilities.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X will be also be on display in the Bell booth. The aircraft is making waves around the world, specifically in the Asia – Pacific market with the region’s first delivery to Nautilus Aviation and new orders from Vietnam Helicopter Corporation and SECO International in Japan.
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified