Following its debut at the 2018 Consumer Electronic Show, Bell’s Urban Air Taxi arrives in Las Vegas. Guests Heli-Expo attendees are invited to step inside and experience the future of transportation.
“We are continuously discovering new ways to deliver the vertical flight to the masses and Bell’s Urban Air Taxi is the first step,” said Michael Thacker, executive vice president, Technology and Innovation. “Changing the landscape of the vertical lift industry has been our objective from the start and we are excited to push the limits of VTOL as we change the way the world flies.”
The Bell 525 Relentless program continues to advance forward and receive interest from customers around the world. This cutting-edge aircraft integrates Fly-By-Wire technology providing unparalleled crew situational awareness and expand mission capabilities.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X will be also be on display in the Bell booth. The aircraft is making waves around the world, specifically in the Asia – Pacific market with the region’s first delivery to Nautilus Aviation and new orders from Vietnam Helicopter Corporation and SECO International in Japan.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation