Lobo Leasing Limited, a leading world-wide helicopter leasing company based in Dublin, Ireland, are pleased to announce the completion of a helicopter leasing transaction with international operator Titan Helicopter Group (THG) for one offshore configured AW139 helicopter. The helicopter is being used by THG to provide crew change flights to offshore mining vessels located along Namibia’s coastline. In addition, the helicopter will provide SAR/EMS cover for the offshore installations.
Lobo Chief Commercial Officer Mark Kelly commented: “We are pleased to team with such a reputable operator as THG to further diversify our fleet into offshore mining support which is a new market area for Lobo. Having known Titan for a long time, we welcome the opportunity to support their modern fleet with this AW139”.
Martin Steynberg, THG Chairman stated “Lobo was able to provide flexibility and the ideal helicopter for the job and worked efficiently with our team to build the lease matched to our specific needs. We look forward to a longstanding working relationship with Lobo Leasing.”
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee