Blue Sky Network, an industry leading global provider of satellite-based asset tracking and fleet management solutions is showcasing a suite of smart devices and Flight Data Monitoring solutions at the Helicopter Association International (HAI) HELI-EXPO from February 27 to March 1 in Las Vegas.
“Our Event Data Monitoring (EDM) capabilities enable smart decision making for mission critical client operations over the air, in real time,” said Blue Sky Network CEO, Kambiz Aghili. “This intelligent application feature suite enables Blue Sky Network’s HawkEye 7200 and 7200A products to monitor onboard sensors and provide real-time notifications on the behavior of the aircraft. Our users can track and monitor advanced flight data and time reports including, hard landing detection, turbulence, sudden change of altitude, vertical take-offs and landings for their helicopters from the same convenient, SkyRouter cloud-based portal,” added Aghili.
Blue Sky Network’s employees work relentlessly to help customers improve their safety, situational awareness, and operational efficiency. The innovative EDM features have been developed based on key customer applications and visions of an autonomous and digital flight management ecosystem. Blue Sky Network is unequivocally committed to expanding the technical boundaries with industry leading products and services to our customers globally.
“This exciting new capability will allow aircraft operators to accurately track their assets in a cost-effective manner all over the world while being notified of any related anomalies in real time,” said Blue Sky Network President, Gregoire Demory.
HAI HELI-EXPO is where the global helicopter industry gathers to build professionals, networks, and solutions. This event brings together thousands of key aviation professionals from around the world.
Please stop by to visit with Blue Sky Network at Booth #N6106.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring