Precision Aviation Group, Inc. (PAG), a leading provider of products and value-added services to the worldwide aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce the signing of a dealership agreement with Honeywell Aerospace which allows PAG to sell, exchange and provide MRO services on Honeywell avionics products including Aspire (satcom) and SkyConnect.
“The agreement with Honeywell demonstrates our continuing commitment and dedication to meeting our customers’ needs by expanding the products and services we offer,” said Ketan Desai, vice president of sales and marketing for PAG. “Expanding our product offering to include Honeywell’s Aspire 200 satcom and SkyConnect is a natural extension of the products and services we currently provide through all 8 of our worldwide locations,” adds Desai.
Honeywell received its first helicopter platform supplemental type certificate (STC) for its Aspire 200 satcom system in 2015, and over the past 24 months has completed certification on a range of helicopters across all segments of the market, including the Leonardo AW139, the Airbus AS350, the Bell 429, the Sikorsky UH-60/S-70 family, and a fleet of Mil Mi-8s in Europe.
Our relationship with Honeywell is a valuable one not only to us but all the customers we support worldwide,” said David Mast, President & CEO of PAG. “Our two companies have had a long-standing and successful service agreement in North America. With this latest announcement operators PAG supports will be able to benefit from ‘just-in-time’, local support for a wider range of products and services including Honeywell avionics products.”
PAG will be exhibiting at Heli-Expo (PHP Booth# C2851), please stop by to learn more about the Honeywell’s Aspire 200 and SkyConnect systems.
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada