Precision Aviation Group, Inc. (PAG), a leading provider of products and value-added services to the worldwide aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce the signing of a dealership agreement with Honeywell Aerospace which allows PAG to sell, exchange and provide MRO services on Honeywell avionics products including Aspire (satcom) and SkyConnect.
“The agreement with Honeywell demonstrates our continuing commitment and dedication to meeting our customers’ needs by expanding the products and services we offer,” said Ketan Desai, vice president of sales and marketing for PAG. “Expanding our product offering to include Honeywell’s Aspire 200 satcom and SkyConnect is a natural extension of the products and services we currently provide through all 8 of our worldwide locations,” adds Desai.
Honeywell received its first helicopter platform supplemental type certificate (STC) for its Aspire 200 satcom system in 2015, and over the past 24 months has completed certification on a range of helicopters across all segments of the market, including the Leonardo AW139, the Airbus AS350, the Bell 429, the Sikorsky UH-60/S-70 family, and a fleet of Mil Mi-8s in Europe.
Our relationship with Honeywell is a valuable one not only to us but all the customers we support worldwide,” said David Mast, President & CEO of PAG. “Our two companies have had a long-standing and successful service agreement in North America. With this latest announcement operators PAG supports will be able to benefit from ‘just-in-time’, local support for a wider range of products and services including Honeywell avionics products.”
PAG will be exhibiting at Heli-Expo (PHP Booth# C2851), please stop by to learn more about the Honeywell’s Aspire 200 and SkyConnect systems.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center