Robinson has added Garmin’s new G500H TXi displays to its R44 and R66 options. The two TXi displays add touchscreen functionality to Garmin’s popular G500H system, and consolidate PFD/MFD information on to a single screen. The upgraded displays provide increased resolution and interface with Garmin’s GTN 6xx/7xx touchscreen GPS series.
The GDU (Garmin Display Unit) 1060 TXi is a 10.6-inch display installed in Robinson’s large G500H console with room beneath for any Garmin GTN 6xx/7xx and Genesys SAS/Autopilot.
The GDU 700L TXi is a 7-inch display installed in Robinson’s new compact console with room beneath for any Garmin GTN 6xx. The new landscape-oriented display was designed specifically for Robinson and allows the pilot to switch between a full-screen PFD or full-screen moving map. The compact console configuration eliminates the need for a separate GTN GPS console in front of the pilot.
Both TXi displays support the same optional equipment interfaces (such as XM weather data and radar altimeter) as the non-touchscreen G500H display. The displays also enhance the visibility of the optional Synthetic Vision.
An R66 Turbine helicopter with a Garmin 1060 TXi installation, along with an R44 Raven II helicopter with a Garmin 700L TXi installation will be on display at Heli-Expo in Las Vegas. Both helicopters will also be equipped with a Genesys SAS/Autopilot.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee