Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS) announced today the pricing of its previously announced private offering to eligible purchasers pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 8.75% senior secured notes due 2023 (the “notes”). The offering was upsized from a previously announcedamount of $300 million. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on March 6, 2018 and is subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The notes will mature on March 1, 2023, subject to earlier mandatory redemption if more than $125 million principal amount of the company’s existing senior notes due 2022 remains outstanding as of June 30, 2022. The notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed, jointly and severally, on a senior secured basis, by the company’s U.S. subsidiaries that currently provide guarantees of its existing senior notes due 2022 and its convertible notes due 2023, as well as certain future subsidiaries. The notes will be secured by first priority liens, subject to limited exceptions, on collateral that will consist of substantially all of the tangible and intangible property assets of the company and the subsidiary guarantors (other than certain excluded assets), including approximately 77 pledged aircraft.
The company intends to use a portion of the net proceeds from the offering of the notes to repay all of its outstanding borrowings under its term loan and to cash collateralize letters of credit outstanding under its revolving credit facility, with the remainder of the net proceeds from this offering to be used for general corporate purposes. In connection with the closing of the offering, the company intends to terminate its term loan and its revolving credit facility.
The notes are being offered and sold to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers in the United States pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act, and outside the United States to non-U.S. persons pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act. The offer and sale of the notes and the related subsidiary guarantees have not been and will not be registered under the
Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase these notes nor shall there be any sale of the notes in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. Any offers of the notes shall be made in
the United States only by means of a private offering circular pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act, and outside the United States to non-U.S. persons pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation