Please stop by our booth (#C2455) we would love to chat with you. We appreciate customer feedback like, “without it we would be grounded and I can’t imagine being without it!”. You can also contact us at [email protected].
Here is a great article in Insight about Tanis and the impact we have in the helicopter industry.
Tanis Aircraft Products is the leading manufacturer of certified aircraft preconditioning systems. Tanis Aircraft started business in 1974, we were the first to develop electrical preheat systems eligible for installation on piston and turbine engines, and various fixed wing aircraft, first to offer helicopter preheat, and the first to meet the rigorous requirements for Supplemental Type Certification (STC) in USA and around the globe. Flight safety and reliability starts with Tanis preheat.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf