Please stop by our booth (#C2455) we would love to chat with you. We appreciate customer feedback like, “without it we would be grounded and I can’t imagine being without it!”. You can also contact us at [email protected].
Here is a great article in Insight about Tanis and the impact we have in the helicopter industry.
Tanis Aircraft Products is the leading manufacturer of certified aircraft preconditioning systems. Tanis Aircraft started business in 1974, we were the first to develop electrical preheat systems eligible for installation on piston and turbine engines, and various fixed wing aircraft, first to offer helicopter preheat, and the first to meet the rigorous requirements for Supplemental Type Certification (STC) in USA and around the globe. Flight safety and reliability starts with Tanis preheat.
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19