Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) will commemorate delivery of its 9,000th Inlet Barrier Filter (IBF) in a special ceremony at HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 on Wednesday, Feb. 28, with Robinson Helicopter Company Chairman and President Kurt Robinson. During the event, set for 2 p.m. in exhibit C1736, Robinson will symbolically accept delivery of the 9,000th filter, an R66 IBF, from Tom Newman, Engineering Director, Donaldson Aerospace & Defense.
Donaldson also announced that it has received snow approval for the IBF on the Leonardo AW139 Type Certificate.
R66 IBF certification was announced in February 2017. The System is available as a factory option from Robinson, authorized Robinson Service Centers or Donaldson.
Donaldson’s IBF Systems lead the industry in preventing engine damage and are a key component for lowering aircraft operating costs.
Refreshments will be served in the exhibit, where a variety of products will be on display. These include IBF systems for AW189, AW139, AW109, AS350, R66, Bell 505, and Bell 407 helicopters. A range of liquid filtration products will also be on display.
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020