Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) will commemorate delivery of its 9,000th Inlet Barrier Filter (IBF) in a special ceremony at HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 on Wednesday, Feb. 28, with Robinson Helicopter Company Chairman and President Kurt Robinson. During the event, set for 2 p.m. in exhibit C1736, Robinson will symbolically accept delivery of the 9,000th filter, an R66 IBF, from Tom Newman, Engineering Director, Donaldson Aerospace & Defense.
Donaldson also announced that it has received snow approval for the IBF on the Leonardo AW139 Type Certificate.
R66 IBF certification was announced in February 2017. The System is available as a factory option from Robinson, authorized Robinson Service Centers or Donaldson.
Donaldson’s IBF Systems lead the industry in preventing engine damage and are a key component for lowering aircraft operating costs.
Refreshments will be served in the exhibit, where a variety of products will be on display. These include IBF systems for AW189, AW139, AW109, AS350, R66, Bell 505, and Bell 407 helicopters. A range of liquid filtration products will also be on display.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad