Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) will commemorate delivery of its 9,000th Inlet Barrier Filter (IBF) in a special ceremony at HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 on Wednesday, Feb. 28, with Robinson Helicopter Company Chairman and President Kurt Robinson. During the event, set for 2 p.m. in exhibit C1736, Robinson will symbolically accept delivery of the 9,000th filter, an R66 IBF, from Tom Newman, Engineering Director, Donaldson Aerospace & Defense.
Donaldson also announced that it has received snow approval for the IBF on the Leonardo AW139 Type Certificate.
R66 IBF certification was announced in February 2017. The System is available as a factory option from Robinson, authorized Robinson Service Centers or Donaldson.
Donaldson’s IBF Systems lead the industry in preventing engine damage and are a key component for lowering aircraft operating costs.
Refreshments will be served in the exhibit, where a variety of products will be on display. These include IBF systems for AW189, AW139, AW109, AS350, R66, Bell 505, and Bell 407 helicopters. A range of liquid filtration products will also be on display.
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent