Lease Corporation International (LCI), the aviation division of the Libra Group, has today announced that it is expanding its partnership with CHC through the placement of a second Airbus Helicopters H175 aircraft with the operator.
The helicopter is due to enter service in December 2018 and will be supporting CHC’s operations in the UK.
This will be LCI’s second aircraft placement with CHC in recent months, and follows the delivery of the lessor’s first H175 in December 2017, which was immediately placed in service with the operator.
Karl Fessenden, President and Chief Executive Officer of CHC, said, “LCI Helicopters is a valuable partner for us as we continue to introduce the H175 in the UK. We are happy to enter a second lease for this aircraft type with them.”
The Airbus Helicopters H175 is a new generation 7.8 tonne, 16 passenger aircraft, in the super- medium category, whose primary mission is to support off-shore oil and gas activities.
It is configured with the reliable and proven Pratt & Whitney PT-6 engines, a Helionix avionics suite with 4-axis autopilot, and fully certified to the latest FAR/JAR 29 certification standards.
LCI’s fleet, which comprises approximately US$750 million of assets in service and on order, is focused on the latest technology medium and super medium helicopters manufactured by the leading helicopter OEMs, including Leonardo, Airbus and Sikorsky.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards