Metro Aviation will display Seminole County Sheriff Office’s H125 at the Helicopter Association International HELI-EXPO February 26 – March 1 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This multi-mission law enforcement aircraft is equipped with essential mission-specific gear including a cargo hook for sling work, Bambi Bucket for fire suppression and a hoist for rescue operations. The H125 features a new state-of-the-art video system that allows several feeds to be simultaneously monitored in the cockpit. The system includes a thermal image and HD color camera, wide angle fixed external mounted rescue hoist camera, cargo hook camera, tail view camera and a cockpit camera. The H125 also features the TrakkaBeam A800, the most advanced searchlight available for law enforcement and search and rescue. The TrakkaBeam’s unique optical design delivers a more intense and consistent beam resulting in far less lost targets.
“Over the past 5 years, I have enjoyed working closely with Metro Aviation staff to customize our H125 multi-mission helicopters,” said Lt. Steve Farris, Chief Pilot of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office Aviation Section. “They have been great to work with and meeting our mission requirements has always been a priority for them.”
Seminole County’s H125 is Metro’s first completion using ceramic paint on an aircraft. The tail boom was coated with a thermal barrier ceramic that can handle exhaust temperatures up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit with thermal shock protection.
“I am excited that Seminole County Sheriff’s Office is one of the first airborne law enforcement agencies to try a high-temperature, matte finish ceramic paint on the tail boom. We are hoping for low maintenance and a long-lasting finish with this solution,” said Farris.
Seminole County’s H125 will be on display at Metro Aviation’s Booth at HELI-EXPO, Booth N2207.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President