Rotortrade Services, a leading independent helicopter dealer and sole global distributor of Leonardo’s pre-owned helicopters announces record results for 2017 and several industry firsts.
Rotortrade through its six offices and various partners around the world has reported the sale of 26 aircraft in 2017 with close to double the number of transactions made in over 20 different countries. Aircraft ranged from EC120, AW109s to H175.
The company has notably announced several industry firsts including the first sale of a pre-owned H175 out of Mexico to the Netherlands and the Re-entry Into Service of 3 EC225s including 2 full SAR helicopters with 20 hours and 250 hours since new available for immediate sale. It is also pushing forward on its “OEM Certified Pre-Owned” program.
Company President Philippe Lubrano said: “Rotortrade is pursuing consistently its drive to improve customer experience for helicopter acquisition. In the pre-owned market notably, we continue to work with Leonardo and other major OEMs insisting on quality, proximity and OEM warranty. It is a very fragmented market with huge potential benefits to operators looking to optimize capital expenditure when done right. As good professionals, we want to offer the right choice of helicopters with strong manufacturer backing. Today we offer “LHD Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) helicopters” from Leonardo, we jointly developed a CPO offer with Safran Helicopter Engines and during this HAI Pratt & Whitney Canada is launching with us its full-fledged engine CPO program. We are working closely with Bell and Airbus to follow suit very soon. We believe this will dramatically transform the value chain.”
RT Partner and VP for Asia-Pacific, Aurélien Blanc is “optimistic for continued good results in 2018 with already 5 deals YTD. It is a significant challenge as each deal is different involving several parties in an often complex cross border and culturally diverse environment. Satisfying our customers on the sales side and on the purchase side is what drives us each and every day. While most agreements usually end at ToT (transfer of title), we are always there to support our customers in the long run”.
With the aim of becoming the reference for excellence in helicopter distribution, Rotortrade Services is setting new standards and pushing the boundaries with its global reach and innovative approach. The company has just re-organized itself into 3 main regions; the Americas, Europe Africa & the Middle East and Asia-Pacific in order to ensure greater focus and better coverage of each country within each region.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work