Rotortrade Services, a leading independent helicopter dealer and sole global distributor of Leonardo’s pre-owned helicopters announces record results for 2017 and several industry firsts.
Rotortrade through its six offices and various partners around the world has reported the sale of 26 aircraft in 2017 with close to double the number of transactions made in over 20 different countries. Aircraft ranged from EC120, AW109s to H175.
The company has notably announced several industry firsts including the first sale of a pre-owned H175 out of Mexico to the Netherlands and the Re-entry Into Service of 3 EC225s including 2 full SAR helicopters with 20 hours and 250 hours since new available for immediate sale. It is also pushing forward on its “OEM Certified Pre-Owned” program.
Company President Philippe Lubrano said: “Rotortrade is pursuing consistently its drive to improve customer experience for helicopter acquisition. In the pre-owned market notably, we continue to work with Leonardo and other major OEMs insisting on quality, proximity and OEM warranty. It is a very fragmented market with huge potential benefits to operators looking to optimize capital expenditure when done right. As good professionals, we want to offer the right choice of helicopters with strong manufacturer backing. Today we offer “LHD Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) helicopters” from Leonardo, we jointly developed a CPO offer with Safran Helicopter Engines and during this HAI Pratt & Whitney Canada is launching with us its full-fledged engine CPO program. We are working closely with Bell and Airbus to follow suit very soon. We believe this will dramatically transform the value chain.”
RT Partner and VP for Asia-Pacific, Aurélien Blanc is “optimistic for continued good results in 2018 with already 5 deals YTD. It is a significant challenge as each deal is different involving several parties in an often complex cross border and culturally diverse environment. Satisfying our customers on the sales side and on the purchase side is what drives us each and every day. While most agreements usually end at ToT (transfer of title), we are always there to support our customers in the long run”.
With the aim of becoming the reference for excellence in helicopter distribution, Rotortrade Services is setting new standards and pushing the boundaries with its global reach and innovative approach. The company has just re-organized itself into 3 main regions; the Americas, Europe Africa & the Middle East and Asia-Pacific in order to ensure greater focus and better coverage of each country within each region.
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights