Kopter Group signed a memorandum of Agreement with Rainier International Inc, a subsidiary of Elling Halverson Inc, for the purchase of five (5) SH09 helicopters with options for as many as five (5) additional aircraft for delivery within the next three (3) years.
This order was announced during Heli-Expo in Las Vegas in the presence of Andreas Loewenstein, CEO of Kopter Group and Richard “Lash” Larew, President of Rainier International.
Richard “Lash” Larew said: “Rainier is gratified to work with Kopter Group though the development and delivery of the SH09 helicopters, and is excited about operating a helicopter that brings to bear all the advances in technology, performance, safety and reliability incorporated into the aircraft along with the anticipated operational cost savings of a single engine helicopter that offers the internal cabin volume only available in twin-engine helicopters of its size.
Andreas Loewenstein added: “I am tremendously pleased about the level of acceptance that we are seeing for the SH09 across the board and very proud that our helicopter is now slated to be included in the future fleet of an Operator such as Rainier International Inc who is recognized globally for their level of expertise, service and customer satisfaction”.
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center