Kopter Group signed a memorandum of Agreement with Rainier International Inc, a subsidiary of Elling Halverson Inc, for the purchase of five (5) SH09 helicopters with options for as many as five (5) additional aircraft for delivery within the next three (3) years.
This order was announced during Heli-Expo in Las Vegas in the presence of Andreas Loewenstein, CEO of Kopter Group and Richard “Lash” Larew, President of Rainier International.
Richard “Lash” Larew said: “Rainier is gratified to work with Kopter Group though the development and delivery of the SH09 helicopters, and is excited about operating a helicopter that brings to bear all the advances in technology, performance, safety and reliability incorporated into the aircraft along with the anticipated operational cost savings of a single engine helicopter that offers the internal cabin volume only available in twin-engine helicopters of its size.
Andreas Loewenstein added: “I am tremendously pleased about the level of acceptance that we are seeing for the SH09 across the board and very proud that our helicopter is now slated to be included in the future fleet of an Operator such as Rainier International Inc who is recognized globally for their level of expertise, service and customer satisfaction”.
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- COVID-19 – Airbus recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of their helicopters
- STARS announce winners of 2020 Alberta Lottery
- Boeing Delivers First CH-47F Chinook to Royal Netherlands Air Force
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales