Kopter Group signed a memorandum of Agreement with Rainier International Inc, a subsidiary of Elling Halverson Inc, for the purchase of five (5) SH09 helicopters with options for as many as five (5) additional aircraft for delivery within the next three (3) years.
This order was announced during Heli-Expo in Las Vegas in the presence of Andreas Loewenstein, CEO of Kopter Group and Richard “Lash” Larew, President of Rainier International.
Richard “Lash” Larew said: “Rainier is gratified to work with Kopter Group though the development and delivery of the SH09 helicopters, and is excited about operating a helicopter that brings to bear all the advances in technology, performance, safety and reliability incorporated into the aircraft along with the anticipated operational cost savings of a single engine helicopter that offers the internal cabin volume only available in twin-engine helicopters of its size.
Andreas Loewenstein added: “I am tremendously pleased about the level of acceptance that we are seeing for the SH09 across the board and very proud that our helicopter is now slated to be included in the future fleet of an Operator such as Rainier International Inc who is recognized globally for their level of expertise, service and customer satisfaction”.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf