NHV NV, the launch customer and fleet leader of the Airbus H175 helicopter powered by PT6C-67E engines, has signed a Fleet Management™ Program (FMP®) for these and other P&WC engines in its fleet. P&WC is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX).
“Our relationship with P&WC started in the very early days of NHV and this relationship was an important support for us during the industry downturn,” says Eric van Hal, Chief Executive Officer of NHV. “We also have always relied on innovation and safety to help us best serve our customers. This led us to be early adopters of recently launched and highly advanced helicopter programs such as the H175 and the Leonardo AW169, as well as to increase our AW139 fleet, all of which are powered by P&WC engines.
“NHV and P&WC have built a strong relationship over the years especially in introducing new helicopters/engines to our fleet,” Mr. van Hal continues. “We believe that an FMP from the engine OEM that is designed to meet our specific needs is an excellent way of ensuring the optimal availability of our helicopters to our customers. It will also contribute to the safety of our operations overall which remains our number one priority.”
Customized specifically to NHV, the engine maintenance agreement will support the company’s technical and business needs. P&WC’s Fleet Management Programs are flexible, high-value engine management solutions that help lock in lower operating costs and simplify fleet operations management. They also serve as a financial planning tool that supports efficient cash flow management while allowing airlines to focus on their core business of passenger and cargo transportation.
“The tailored solutions that we provide enable NHV to pursue a dynamic fleet expansion model and explore business opportunities around the globe all with the confidence of having optimized engine availability, maintenance costs, and aircraft asset value,” says Tim Swail, Vice President, Customer Programs, P&WC.
P&WC will be at HAI HELI-EXPO, booth C4432. Interested operators are invited to drop by the booth to speak with a marketing or customer service representative.
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics