StandardAero was the recipient of two awards at the prestigious Rolls-Royce FIRST Network Recognition Reception, an annual event held as part of Rolls-Royce’s attendance at the 2018 HAI Heli-Expo in Las Vegas. The awards program recognizes significant achievements of authorized maintenance service centers that provide maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for M250 helicopter engines operated by thousands of customers worldwide.
At this year’s event, held on February 26, StandardAero received awards in the categories of “Customer Satisfaction” and “Program Investment.”
In the area of customer satisfaction, StandardAero exceeded its targets in key elements such as quality, value and turnaround times, as noted by positive customer survey responses and direct feedback from the operators. This is the unprecedented ninth year in a row that the company has received an award in this category.
StandardAero also undertook significant efforts in developing in-house Fluoride Ion Clean (FIC) capabilities that resulted in reduced turnaround times, and ultimately led to their success in the category of “Program Investment.”
“Amongst dozens of esteemed industry frontrunners within the network, we are thrilled to have been selected by Rolls-Royce to receive such distinguished awards,” said Manny Atwal, StandardAero’s Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Business Development for Commercial Helicopter Services. “Our customers are at the center of everything we do, from daily MRO activities to long-term program solutions and industry collaboration, so this recognition from our partners truly serves as a reinforcement of that same focus we both share.”
As a Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) with over 50 years of experience, StandardAero offers complete M250 engine and accessory MRO services, completed by expert technicians with pride in quality excellence and personalized customer service.
Visit the StandardAero booth (C6043) at the annual HAI Heli-Expo taking place February 27 – March 1 in Las Vegas, NV to learn more about StandardAero’s expanded support capabilities and offerings.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work