Kopter is proud to announce the signature of a firm contract for twelve units plus six options with Helitrans AS, one of Norway’s largest helicopter operators. This major contract further demonstrates the growing interest the SH09 is generating in the market. Helitrans AS is the last operator to complete our Launch Customer group. The Launch Customers will be key in the smooth introduction of the SH09 into various helicopter missions.
Helitrans AS was founded in 1990 and is built on a team of 60 experienced employees amongst which 25 full-time pilots. The company operates a fleet of 17 multipurpose helicopters on a nationwide scale out of 8 different bases. It is today one of the most dynamic operators in Scandinavia in the area of light helicopter and utility operations.
Richard Simonsen, Manager of Helitrans AS and Sales expert comments: “the unobstructed cabin and modern ergonomics of the SH09 will profit both our crew and most importantly our clients, while enabling us to aim for new markets and helicopter activities. The SH09 will perform perfectly in our environment. Together with Kopter Group, our technical teams will participate in the final stage of its development. We are looking forward to benefitting from the high performance of the helicopter but also to benefit from its lower cost of operations brought by modern technology and the right philosophy”.
Andreas Loewenstein, CEO of Kopter, adds: “We look forward to developing a long-term partnership with Helitrans AS and to strongly support their operations. With this order, Kopter reaches the key milestone of completing its Launch Customer portfolio. The teaming with most reputed helicopter operators for the operational introduction of our aircraft into multiple missions and environments will greatly benefit all future owners and operators of the SH09. This order equally allows to solidly increase our firm order book so as to ensure the production gear-up for the first 2-3 years.”
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics