Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE:LMT) has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with HABCO Industries to supply ground support equipment products for the maintenance, servicing and manufacturing production of Sikorsky helicopter products. The announcement was made at the 2018 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo.
The agreement covers all commercial, international military, and U.S. Government ground support equipment, as well as locally fabricated and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) items where Sikorsky is the main source for those products. The agreement commits HABCO to support commercial and military helicopters currently in operational use.
HABCO Industries is a leading supplier of ground support and test equipment as well as engine tooling product solutions that aerospace and defense companies have relied on for operational readiness for more than 47 years.
“HABCO is a long-time Sikorsky supplier. Their experience allows them to understand and embrace our product expectations and deliver GSE for our commercial and military customers. We fully expect the level of service and quality will transfer to the end users,” said Sikorsky’s Director for Fleet Management, Supportability and Training, Simon Gharibian.
“HABCO fully understands the tremendous responsibility that comes with being a distributor for Sikorsky. We’re committed to delivering rapid response with exceptional delivery times and the quality and performance that operators flying Sikorsky aircraft have come to expect,” said Jeff Kretzmer, V.P. Sales and Marketing, HABCO Industries.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation