Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE:LMT) has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with HABCO Industries to supply ground support equipment products for the maintenance, servicing and manufacturing production of Sikorsky helicopter products. The announcement was made at the 2018 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo.
The agreement covers all commercial, international military, and U.S. Government ground support equipment, as well as locally fabricated and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) items where Sikorsky is the main source for those products. The agreement commits HABCO to support commercial and military helicopters currently in operational use.
HABCO Industries is a leading supplier of ground support and test equipment as well as engine tooling product solutions that aerospace and defense companies have relied on for operational readiness for more than 47 years.
“HABCO is a long-time Sikorsky supplier. Their experience allows them to understand and embrace our product expectations and deliver GSE for our commercial and military customers. We fully expect the level of service and quality will transfer to the end users,” said Sikorsky’s Director for Fleet Management, Supportability and Training, Simon Gharibian.
“HABCO fully understands the tremendous responsibility that comes with being a distributor for Sikorsky. We’re committed to delivering rapid response with exceptional delivery times and the quality and performance that operators flying Sikorsky aircraft have come to expect,” said Jeff Kretzmer, V.P. Sales and Marketing, HABCO Industries.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet