Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE:LMT) has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with HABCO Industries to supply ground support equipment products for the maintenance, servicing and manufacturing production of Sikorsky helicopter products. The announcement was made at the 2018 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo.
The agreement covers all commercial, international military, and U.S. Government ground support equipment, as well as locally fabricated and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) items where Sikorsky is the main source for those products. The agreement commits HABCO to support commercial and military helicopters currently in operational use.
HABCO Industries is a leading supplier of ground support and test equipment as well as engine tooling product solutions that aerospace and defense companies have relied on for operational readiness for more than 47 years.
“HABCO is a long-time Sikorsky supplier. Their experience allows them to understand and embrace our product expectations and deliver GSE for our commercial and military customers. We fully expect the level of service and quality will transfer to the end users,” said Sikorsky’s Director for Fleet Management, Supportability and Training, Simon Gharibian.
“HABCO fully understands the tremendous responsibility that comes with being a distributor for Sikorsky. We’re committed to delivering rapid response with exceptional delivery times and the quality and performance that operators flying Sikorsky aircraft have come to expect,” said Jeff Kretzmer, V.P. Sales and Marketing, HABCO Industries.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee