With its user-friendly interface, e-Spares helps users identify and select the right spare parts and tools easily and efficiently. Prices are instantly displayed, and availability statuses are calculated in real time so that an order can be placed immediately, 24/7.
Olivier Le Merrer, Safran Helicopter Engines EVP Support and Services commented: “With e-Spares, Safran Helicopter Engines adds a new digital solution to its EngineLife® Customer Portal to answer practical customer needs. One example: it is possible to use an Excel file generated by the Web IETP (Interactive Electronic Technical Publications) cart function to create an e-Spares order in a few clicks.”
On the occasion of HAI Heli Expo 2018, the very first official on-line order was placed by Air Methods Group, one of the largest HEMS operator in North America.
e-Spares will be gradually rolled out this year. Its availability may vary depending on users’ geographical location, engine variants and organization compatibility. New features will also be released throughout the year to continue to provide more reactivity and autonomy to customers.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019