With its user-friendly interface, e-Spares helps users identify and select the right spare parts and tools easily and efficiently. Prices are instantly displayed, and availability statuses are calculated in real time so that an order can be placed immediately, 24/7.
Olivier Le Merrer, Safran Helicopter Engines EVP Support and Services commented: “With e-Spares, Safran Helicopter Engines adds a new digital solution to its EngineLife® Customer Portal to answer practical customer needs. One example: it is possible to use an Excel file generated by the Web IETP (Interactive Electronic Technical Publications) cart function to create an e-Spares order in a few clicks.”
On the occasion of HAI Heli Expo 2018, the very first official on-line order was placed by Air Methods Group, one of the largest HEMS operator in North America.
e-Spares will be gradually rolled out this year. Its availability may vary depending on users’ geographical location, engine variants and organization compatibility. New features will also be released throughout the year to continue to provide more reactivity and autonomy to customers.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation