With its user-friendly interface, e-Spares helps users identify and select the right spare parts and tools easily and efficiently. Prices are instantly displayed, and availability statuses are calculated in real time so that an order can be placed immediately, 24/7.
Olivier Le Merrer, Safran Helicopter Engines EVP Support and Services commented: “With e-Spares, Safran Helicopter Engines adds a new digital solution to its EngineLife® Customer Portal to answer practical customer needs. One example: it is possible to use an Excel file generated by the Web IETP (Interactive Electronic Technical Publications) cart function to create an e-Spares order in a few clicks.”
On the occasion of HAI Heli Expo 2018, the very first official on-line order was placed by Air Methods Group, one of the largest HEMS operator in North America.
e-Spares will be gradually rolled out this year. Its availability may vary depending on users’ geographical location, engine variants and organization compatibility. New features will also be released throughout the year to continue to provide more reactivity and autonomy to customers.
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director