Rotortrade Services and Savback Helicopters are very happy to
announce they are joining forces to better support customers in Northern
and Eastern Europe.
Rotortrade is a leading international helicopter dealer and sole global
distributor of Leonardo’s pre-owned helicopters with 6 offices across the
world and Savback Helicopters headquartered in Sweden, is a respected brand
whose reputation spans over 27 years in the aviation industry.
This partnership agreement will result in Savback Helicopters’ ability to
offer even more choices and greater trade in options to its clients and
for Rotortrade to further deepen its global distribution network in Northern
and Eastern Europe.
This relationship will undoubtedly grow through our shared idea of serving
customers locally with better services and support from trusted entities.
We believe our OEM Certified Pre-Owned program will positively transform
the market says Philippe Lubrano, President of Rotortrade. The Rotortrade-Savback
partnership is the next step of both companies in nurturing a more reliable
and trustworthy marketplace based on integrity and transparency for the
Reproduced from Nordic Rotors with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Nordic Rotors which allows us to reproduce stories, but not accompanying images. All images with this story have been separately researched by the HeliHub.com team. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Nordic Rotors.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019