ARGUS PROS, a subsidiary of ARGUS International, is pleased to announce it will host the Flight Safety Foundation BARS Auditor Accreditation Course in Denver March 19-21. The three-day course introduces participants to the elements of the Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) Program.
The course requires a good level of knowledge and experience of aviation audits from its attendees, as it provides a working knowledge of the BARS Program and demonstrates the practices and principals that underpin it.
Some attendees are present as observers of the course, and are able to gain a deeper insight into the BARS Audit process.
“The BARS audit is an exceptional audit program that’s recognized throughout the world for its ability to help operators manage aviation risk, particularly within remote and challenging environments. As one of five companies throughout the world approved to conduct BARS audits, ARGUS PROS is very pleased to host this unique opportunity to train additional auditors,” said Patrick O’Flaherty, Director of Audit Programs, Business Aviation at ARGUS PROS.
“The Flight Safety Foundation and BARS Program succeed by means of collaboration with our industry participants. We are very grateful to be working with ARGUS International to present this course in Denver and also for the work ARGUS International undertakes in the BARS Program,” said David Anderson, Managing Director, BARS Program.
The objectives of the auditor accreditation course are as follows:
- Provide background to the BARS Program
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of the BARS Standard and BARS Implementation Guidelines
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of BARS auditing methodology
- Gain insight into the use and completion of audit checklists used during BARS audits
- Understand executive summary and report writing requirements in accordance with BARS Program policy
- Gain insight into the QC process followed by the BARS Program Office prior to publishing reports
- Gain an understanding of BARSoft, the software program used to record all audit activities
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom