HeliLadder is debuting the new Field-Deployable Modular Maintenance Platform System in booth C 2538.
The MX5+ system is the only modular ladder-stand on the market. Consisting of a 5’ cantilevered base unit, the Patent-Pending design quickly converts into a 7’, 8’, or 9’ ladder-stand: complete with safety handrails and tool trays.
Also on display is our prototype MX Platform System. Two MX5+ base units easily convert into a full length work platform with safety handrails and tool trays. This is an industry first! No other product provides this level of safe maintenance access and extraordinary portability.
We also carry a selection of advanced-design specialty tooling
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019