Bristow has extended its partnership with TAQA and secured a new contract to provide helicopter offshore crew change services to support their operations to the PARAGON MSS1 in the East Shetland basin. The work began on March 2, 2018, and supports an initial estimated 18-month campaign. Bristow is working in partnership with Eastern Airways to deliver the services utilizing an existing Sikorsky S-92 and SAAB 2000 aircraft.
“I would like to thank the UK commercial and operations teams for the hard work and dedication that resulted in securing and delivering this work,” said Matt Rhodes, UK oil and gas director. “This opportunity will demonstrate the flexibility that a combined Bristow and Eastern Airways service can provide to the oil and gas industry.”
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?