Our AW139 OJT journals are now CASA approved, providing a first of type solution for maintenance engineers.
With the changes in Part 66 licensing in recent years and the discontinuation of SOE journals for type-rated licenses, there has been no method for attaining the first of type rating on your CASA licence.
After speaking with B1.3 and B2 engineers in limbo, we have developed AW139 OJT journals that are now approved and ready for use. They are open to anyone in industry – so if you are working towards your first helicopter type rating, you don’t need to undertake training with us to access a journal.
Need a solution for Bell 412 and S92 type ratings? Subscribe to our mailing list below and you will be notified when these are approved.
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet