Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Services company, announced today that rotorcraft industry veteran, Keith Moreland, has joined the company as a Rotorcraft Regional Engine Manager to provide technical and sales support for helicopter operators in the Eastern United States region.
Moreland brings more than 18 years of rotorcraft industry experience to the role, including time spent as Director of Maintenance at both Rotorcraft Services Group (RSG) and Uniflight. Keith also spent 5 years with Airbus Helicopters as Completions Lead Technician.
“We are excited to welcome Keith to the team and I’m confident he will support Customers in region with his valuable insight and helicopter expertise,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “Keith has a history of hands-on experience with helicopters and he knows the business from the Customer’s perspective.”
Moreland is a licensed Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) mechanic with inspection authorization and has extensive experience related to a diversity of engines built by Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca, along with airframe experience for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopters, Sikorsky and Leonardo (Agusta) rotorcraft platforms. Keith is also a military Veteran with four years in the U.S. Air Force and six years as a Combat Medic for the USAF Guard, 117th Air Refueling Wing, in Birmingham, Alabama.
“Keith is a true asset to our rotorcraft engine sales team and will be a great technical and mechanical knowledge resource for his Customers, ensuring they receive the high level of service and support they expect from Dallas Airmotive,” Stubbs said.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)