Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Services company, announced today that rotorcraft industry veteran, Keith Moreland, has joined the company as a Rotorcraft Regional Engine Manager to provide technical and sales support for helicopter operators in the Eastern United States region.
Moreland brings more than 18 years of rotorcraft industry experience to the role, including time spent as Director of Maintenance at both Rotorcraft Services Group (RSG) and Uniflight. Keith also spent 5 years with Airbus Helicopters as Completions Lead Technician.
“We are excited to welcome Keith to the team and I’m confident he will support Customers in region with his valuable insight and helicopter expertise,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “Keith has a history of hands-on experience with helicopters and he knows the business from the Customer’s perspective.”
Moreland is a licensed Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) mechanic with inspection authorization and has extensive experience related to a diversity of engines built by Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca, along with airframe experience for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopters, Sikorsky and Leonardo (Agusta) rotorcraft platforms. Keith is also a military Veteran with four years in the U.S. Air Force and six years as a Combat Medic for the USAF Guard, 117th Air Refueling Wing, in Birmingham, Alabama.
“Keith is a true asset to our rotorcraft engine sales team and will be a great technical and mechanical knowledge resource for his Customers, ensuring they receive the high level of service and support they expect from Dallas Airmotive,” Stubbs said.
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app