Kaman Aerosystems (Kaman), a division of the aerospace segment of Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN), announced today that Darlene Smith has been appointed Vice President and General Manager of Kaman’s Air Vehicles and MRO (AVMRO) division effective April 2, 2018.
In this role, Smith will lead Kaman’s aircraft OEM operations including sales, production and support of the K-MAX® medium-to-heavy lift helicopter and support for the worldwide fleet of SH-2G Super Seasprite naval helicopters.
Ms. Smith has over 35 years of experience in the Aerospace industry, including more than two decades with Pratt & Whitney where she held a number of increasingly responsible positions. She joined Kaman in 2001 where her experience crosses a variety of functional areas including operations, supply chain, OEM aftermarket sales, logistics, continuous improvement and business systems. She most recently served as Kaman’s Vice President – Supply Chain and Enterprise Performance. During her career Ms. Smith has been certified by APICS (CPIM) and obtained a Six Sigma Green Belt. She holds a Master of Management degree from Cambridge College.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)