Kaman Aerosystems (Kaman), a division of the aerospace segment of Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN), announced today that Darlene Smith has been appointed Vice President and General Manager of Kaman’s Air Vehicles and MRO (AVMRO) division effective April 2, 2018.
In this role, Smith will lead Kaman’s aircraft OEM operations including sales, production and support of the K-MAX® medium-to-heavy lift helicopter and support for the worldwide fleet of SH-2G Super Seasprite naval helicopters.
Ms. Smith has over 35 years of experience in the Aerospace industry, including more than two decades with Pratt & Whitney where she held a number of increasingly responsible positions. She joined Kaman in 2001 where her experience crosses a variety of functional areas including operations, supply chain, OEM aftermarket sales, logistics, continuous improvement and business systems. She most recently served as Kaman’s Vice President – Supply Chain and Enterprise Performance. During her career Ms. Smith has been certified by APICS (CPIM) and obtained a Six Sigma Green Belt. She holds a Master of Management degree from Cambridge College.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee