Due to the growing need for helicopters in critical emergency and business situations, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics has expanded its global service capabilities to provide additional logistics support to the Helicopter industry worldwide.
Helicopters provide vital transport services for search and rescue, emergency medical services, military, law enforcement and firefighting missions, as well as critical services for offshore oil and gas, utilities, and private business needs.
Sterling has increased its customer service representation and support in the US, UK, Germany and Australia, and gives those that service the helicopter industry, such as Helicopter Operators, Original Equipment Manufactures (OEMs) and Fixed-Based Operators (FBOs) and Maintenance, Repair and Operating Supplies (MROs), 24/7 access to dedicated logistics specialists with an in-depth understanding of the aviation and helicopter supply chain.
Sterling’s global network and AOG experience provides the industry with priority delivery of everything a helicopter aircraft might need to keep it flying, either on the same day or next day. Whether shipping heavy weight or oversized parts for production or maintenance checks, to urgent parts of any size for a grounded helicopter, Sterling’s aviation logistics specialists can arrange for a charter aircraft, priority freight, handcarry, or next flight out or next drive out to anywhere in the world within minutes.
“We are pleased to offer the helicopter industry expanded service capabilities and expertise from aviation logistics specialists to help with their urgent logistics needs— anytime of the day or night—or wherever in the world an urgent part is needed for a vital mission” says Claus Engelbrechtsen, Executive VP, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics.
- Columbia Helicopters Still Aims to Sell
- Irish SAR pilots to take industrial action
- Serbia to Order more Mi-17/Mi-35s from Russia
- Rolls-Royce Awarded $36M Contract for Delivery of 17 V-22 AE1107C Engines
- New police airbase in Essex
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension