DART Aerospace has recently announced Transport Canada certification of its Bell 505 Bearpaws.
By far the lightest option available on the market for the 505 (as much as 35% lighter than competition), this Bearpaw kit is the ideal solution for operators performing landings on soft and uneven terrains. With the Bell 505 being the 30th aircraft model for which DART has designed and STC’ed a bearpaw, DART continues to secure its position as the leading supplier of such equipment.
These Canadian designed and built Bearpaws are now available for purchase and are offered with very short lead times.
This product can also be purchased with wearplates and is fully compatible with the newly certified DART Emergency Flotation System for the 505.
Approvals from other regulatory authorities will follow shortly.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance