PHI, Inc. (The Nasdaq Select Global Market: PHII (voting) PHIIK (non-voting)) announced the appointment of Alan W. Brass to its Board of Directors effective March 7, 2018. Mr. Brass has been a member of the PHI Air Medical Board of Managers since 2016, leveraging his 42 years of experience working in the healthcare industry. A seasoned leader with profound technology experience, Mr. Brass will build on PHI Inc.’s successes and add additional capabilities around strategic and operational excellence to the Board.
“I am pleased to welcome Alan as one of our directors,” said Al A. Gonsoulin, Chairman and CEO, PHI Inc. “He brings a wealth of diverse expertise and will add great perspective to our board. He has demonstrated great insight in his role on the PHI Air Medical Board of Managers and we look forward to his contributions to the PHI Inc. Board of Directors.”
Prior to retiring in 2009, Mr. Brass served as chief executive officer for ProMedica Health System in Toledo, Ohio, which is one of the largest and fastest growing healthcare systems in the Midwest. Before joining ProMedica, he oversaw operations for BJC Health System’s 50-member merged and affiliated hospitals and six long-term care facilities at Washington University in St. Louis. Additionally, he has led operations for the University of Michigan Medical Center and earlier at The Ohio State University and Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Mr. Brass has served on many boards including The Ohio State University Board (Vice Chairman), The Ohio State Medical Center (Chairman), as well as other prestigious national healthcare boards.
With the appointment of Brass, PHI, Inc.’s board consists of the following six members: Al A. Gonsoulin, Chairman and CEO; Lance F. Bospflug, President, COO & Director; C. Russell Luigs, Independent Director; Richard H. Matzke, Independent Director; Thomas H. Murphy, Independent Director; and Alan W. Brass, Independent Director.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance