As a highlight of the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO, Oceania Aviation was honored to be recognised for its outstanding commitment and service to the MD500 single engine fleet in their region at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting.
Presented by MD Helicopters’ Randy Schaffer, Eric Kessler, Chris Wolfe and George Martinez, Oceania Aviation’s Helicopter Components Manager Peter Hatley was all too happy to accept this award on behalf of the company.
“Having supported the MD500 type in New Zealand for years, we pride ourselves on offering the industry with quality service and support, and we are honored to have our work recognized by MD Helicopters across their service centre network,” says Helicopter Components Manager, Peter Hatley.
This award also recognizes exceptional engagement with MYMD.Aero, a customer service portal that allows increased communication and provides customers with the tools for data management, order placement, quoting, reviewing stock as well as an easy way to access MD technical publications.
“We have supported the use of MYMD.Aero since it’s conception and believe sharing data between manufacturers and customers is a great step toward reducing A.O.G. and improving type satisfaction,” says Marketing Manager, Jessica Peckett. “Within New Zealand, the MD500 type is beloved and with 98 on the register the 500s make a significant impact on the aviation landscape of New Zealand and we are proud to support them.”
Oceania Aviation, is headquartered in New Zealand and has been providing the Australasian region with a comprehensive suite of general aviation services for the last 25 years. These services include helicopter component repair and overhaul, avionics install and upgrade, blade repair, turbine engine repair and overhaul, parts supply and more.
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms