As a highlight of the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO, Oceania Aviation was honored to be recognised for its outstanding commitment and service to the MD500 single engine fleet in their region at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting.
Presented by MD Helicopters’ Randy Schaffer, Eric Kessler, Chris Wolfe and George Martinez, Oceania Aviation’s Helicopter Components Manager Peter Hatley was all too happy to accept this award on behalf of the company.
“Having supported the MD500 type in New Zealand for years, we pride ourselves on offering the industry with quality service and support, and we are honored to have our work recognized by MD Helicopters across their service centre network,” says Helicopter Components Manager, Peter Hatley.
This award also recognizes exceptional engagement with MYMD.Aero, a customer service portal that allows increased communication and provides customers with the tools for data management, order placement, quoting, reviewing stock as well as an easy way to access MD technical publications.
“We have supported the use of MYMD.Aero since it’s conception and believe sharing data between manufacturers and customers is a great step toward reducing A.O.G. and improving type satisfaction,” says Marketing Manager, Jessica Peckett. “Within New Zealand, the MD500 type is beloved and with 98 on the register the 500s make a significant impact on the aviation landscape of New Zealand and we are proud to support them.”
Oceania Aviation, is headquartered in New Zealand and has been providing the Australasian region with a comprehensive suite of general aviation services for the last 25 years. These services include helicopter component repair and overhaul, avionics install and upgrade, blade repair, turbine engine repair and overhaul, parts supply and more.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring