Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics today announced David Copeland, the company’s Director of Sales, has been elected to the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) Board of Directors. Seven new members, including Copeland, will serve a three-year term beginning this month.
“I’m honored to support AEA and their membership,” said Copeland. “As a team, we share a common goal of exploring new perspectives and applying our unique experiences to further the success of our industry. We’re all very excited about what’s next for aviation!”
The AEA Board of Directors governs the worldwide organization. AEA members include government-certified international repair stations, manufacturers of avionics equipment, instrument repair facilities, instrument manufacturers, airframe manufacturers, test equipment manufacturers, major distributors, engineers and educational institutions.
Copeland brings a life-long passion for aviation and more than 30 years of aviation experience to this position. He has served in numerous volunteer roles with the EAA, AOPA, NIFA and other industry-related boards and committees. As Director of Sales and a member of Mid-Continent’s Leadership Team, Copeland drives global sales opportunities for new products and repair services, and contributes to the company’s Strategic Planning.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance