Market research firm Technavio has announced the release of their latest report on the global military helicopter MRO market. This new report will provide expert market insights for the forecast period 2018-2022.
The report will follow up on Technavio’s previous military helicopter MRO market research, offering an up-to-date assessment of the market in the context of new developments, emerging trends, factors leading towards market growth, and the competitive vendor landscape.
The upgraded research report on the military helicopter MRO market is an integral part of Technavio’s defense portfolio. Technavio covers an extensive range of market research reports on the defense sector, providing strategic insights on various characteristics of the industry. Some of the trending topics include anti-tank missile system, UAV, airborne ISR, and sonobuoy.
This report is available at a USD 1,000 discount for a limited time only: View market snapshot before purchasing
Save more with Technavio. Buy 2 reports and get the third for FREE: View all Technavio’s current offers
Military helicopter MRO market: opportunity analysis
Technavio’s previous report on the global military helicopter MRO market projected that the Americas showed the highest potential in 2015 compared to EMEA and APAC. Due to budget cuts in the US, the procurement of military helicopters is expected to decrease. This will compel the military to invest in upgrading and modernizing their helicopter fleets to increase the service life of the existing rotary wing aircraft.
In the previous report, a senior research analyst at Technavio stated, “Increasing investments in manufacturing and MRO facilities is a key factor driving growth in the market. The focus of military is on upgrading their fleet with the latest technology as aircraft in their inventory are equipped with older technology. Developing countries such as India are heavily investing in manufacturing and MRO activities in military aircraft. Such increase in investments will drive market growth.”
Technavio’s new report on the global military helicopter MRO market will evaluate the key geographical regions and their behavior over the past four years, introducing new data and observations and providing new predictions.
Looking for the latest information on the global military helicopter MRO market? Request a free sample report
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
Detailed analysis at your fingertips
Some of the topics that will be revisited in the new report include:
- Market size and growth rate through 2022
- Top factors driving the market growth
- Emerging trends in the market
- Market opportunities
The report on the global military helicopter MRO market for the period 2018-2022 is available to order now and will be delivered within one week of purchase.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight