1th edition of the International helicopter industry exhibition HeliRussia 2018, which will be held from May 24 to 26 at Crocus Expo IEC in Moscow, has once again have chosen its Show Observer as its official daily. This publication is produced by one of Russia’s oldest aviation business magazines, Air Transport Observer, and has been providing coverage of the HeliRussia since the first event in 2008.
The team of Russia’s top aviation journalists will be reporting from the HeliRussia 2018 floor. Two issues of Show Observer HeliRussia to be published on May 24 and 25 and will cover the most important news and events of the largest helicopter expo in Europe and North Asia
The daily Russian/English Show Observer issues with the total of 10,000 copies will be distributed free of charge at all the booths and among show participants. Issues are also will be available on web-portal ATO.ru and via special ATO app available in App Store and Google Play.
Show Observer’s successful presence at major Russian aerospace and defense events including MAKS air show, Army Forum, JetExpo business aviation exhibition and MRO Russia conference makes the publication an ideal marketing tool both for exhibitors and for business guests.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance