The MedEvac Foundation International is pleased to announce TraumaOne Flight Services Program Manager, Chad E. McIntyre, and Hospital Wing Director of Safety, Erik Bratton, have been selected as the recipients of the 2018 Medical Transport Leadership Institute (MTLI) Scholarship.
MTLI enhances leadership and management of medical transportation through formal education programs that emphasize the direct practical application of management theory. The annual scholarships are awarded to individuals who excel in the air medical and critical care transport industry and strive toward the betterment of the industry.
Metro Aviation began funding the initial MTLI Scholarship in 2009.
“We are proud to continue our tradition of supporting the MTLI scholarship,” said Metro Aviation President Mike Stanberry. “Just like Metro is constantly evolving and innovating, we believe the scholarship instills a similar innovative spirit in our industry and we are honored to give back.”
The MedEvac Foundation International began funding a second MTLI Scholarship in 2017.
“MTLI will help refine those skills that are critical to being a leader, thus aiding our organization in developing and fostering a great safety culture, adding real value to our organization,” said Mr. Erik Bratton, the 2018 recipient of the second scholarship. “I hope to bring back the lessons learned at MTLI and share those with other employees, which will aid in our pursuit of excellence as our program continues to grow.”
“Erik is coming to MTLI with the perfect mindset, and the Medevac Foundation International is thrilled to award the scholarship to such a worthy candidate this year, “ said MedEvac Foundation International President and CEO, Rick Sherlock. “Clearly, Erik is already planning ways to implement MTLI’s unique leadership skill set to benefit his program. That is a leader.”
The two-year MTLI Scholarships are awarded annually and are open to applicants with healthcare or aviation backgrounds. Applications for the 2019 MTLI Scholarships will open in the fall. Click here for more information about the MTLI Scholarship and all past winners.
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories