Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics today introduced the MD32 Magnetometer designed specifically for the company’s MD302 Standby Attitude Module (SAM®).
The MD32 Magnetometer delivers independent heading reference without orientation limitations or the need for special installation hardware. Its compact design, unique mounting flexibility and convenient cockpit calibration ensure easy, economical installation.
“The MD32 Magnetometer provides heading information independent of the primary avionics,” said David Copeland, Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics’ Director of Sales. “With this optional magnetometer, SAM is now the first certified indicator to deliver independent attitude, altitude, airspeed, vertical trend, slip and heading information in a 2-inch format.”
The MD32 Magnetometer and SAM will be on display throughout the AEA International Convention and Trade Show booth 517, March 26 – 29, at the MGM Grand Las Vegas.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019