The Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant (NARP), a member of the Russian Helicopters holding company of the Rostec State Corporation, will be the first Russian company to deploy remote training for helicopter maintenance and repair specialists. The project is a part of the global Learn Management Systems (LMS) programme implemented by the Helicopter Service Company (HSC). In the future, LMS will be joined by other members of the holding company with aviation training centres in their possession.
The LMS programme provides for creation on the web-site of HSC of a single platform with a separate interface to be interconnected with the aviation training centres of the holding company. This platform will encompass training programmes and courses, as well as directories containing the necessary documentation. Besides, HSC has developed unified rules for management of training courses to be used by all aviation centres of Russian Helicopters.
The interactive system would enable the specialists from all over Russia and more than a dozen of foreign countries purchasing Russian helicopters to undergo training, thus simplifying the equipment servicing process and reducing its cost.
The remote training system is expected to be launched by late 2019. By that time, NARP will have bought the necessary software and developed the process control documentation and the multimedia library.
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager