More good news – Babcock has secured a new five-year relationship with the Great Western Air Ambulance charity (GWAAC)!
This means we will continue to provide the charity with full aviation support, including flight operations and maintenance of their EC135 T2+.aircraft – G-GWAC – until at least March 2023.
Managing Director of Babcock Onshore, Tim Shattock said: “We’re proud to be a part of the GWAAC team which provides a critical service for over two million people across the South West of England.”
Anna Perry, CEO of Great Western Air Ambulance Charity said: “Our charity has been supported by Babcock since our first flight in 2008. Over the last 10 years we have worked in partnership through a number of changes and opportunities, including several changes to the type of helicopter we use for our life-saving missions.
“As we look forward to moving into our new, purpose-built airbase in Almondsbury, Bristol, we are delighted to retain the support and assurance that we receive from Babcock, as our chosen helicopter provider for the next five years.
“We appreciate Babcock’s focus on minimising downtime and the way their management team and dedicated pilots provide excellent service to our charity. This is a genuine partnership and one we value.”
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA