More good news – Babcock has secured a new five-year relationship with the Great Western Air Ambulance charity (GWAAC)!
This means we will continue to provide the charity with full aviation support, including flight operations and maintenance of their EC135 T2+.aircraft – G-GWAC – until at least March 2023.
Managing Director of Babcock Onshore, Tim Shattock said: “We’re proud to be a part of the GWAAC team which provides a critical service for over two million people across the South West of England.”
Anna Perry, CEO of Great Western Air Ambulance Charity said: “Our charity has been supported by Babcock since our first flight in 2008. Over the last 10 years we have worked in partnership through a number of changes and opportunities, including several changes to the type of helicopter we use for our life-saving missions.
“As we look forward to moving into our new, purpose-built airbase in Almondsbury, Bristol, we are delighted to retain the support and assurance that we receive from Babcock, as our chosen helicopter provider for the next five years.
“We appreciate Babcock’s focus on minimising downtime and the way their management team and dedicated pilots provide excellent service to our charity. This is a genuine partnership and one we value.”
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent