More good news – Babcock has secured a new five-year relationship with the Great Western Air Ambulance charity (GWAAC)!
This means we will continue to provide the charity with full aviation support, including flight operations and maintenance of their EC135 T2+.aircraft – G-GWAC – until at least March 2023.
Managing Director of Babcock Onshore, Tim Shattock said: “We’re proud to be a part of the GWAAC team which provides a critical service for over two million people across the South West of England.”
Anna Perry, CEO of Great Western Air Ambulance Charity said: “Our charity has been supported by Babcock since our first flight in 2008. Over the last 10 years we have worked in partnership through a number of changes and opportunities, including several changes to the type of helicopter we use for our life-saving missions.
“As we look forward to moving into our new, purpose-built airbase in Almondsbury, Bristol, we are delighted to retain the support and assurance that we receive from Babcock, as our chosen helicopter provider for the next five years.
“We appreciate Babcock’s focus on minimising downtime and the way their management team and dedicated pilots provide excellent service to our charity. This is a genuine partnership and one we value.”
- Shell Aircraft looking to introduce the H160 into service
- CAMTS Awards First Special Operations Accreditation
- S.A.F.E. to host its first annual Maintenance Safety Symposium
- Precision Aviation Group, Inc. (PAG) Acquires World Aviation Corporation (WAC)
- Maverick announces CRFS retrofit for its entire EC130B4 fleet
- Airbus to deliver 16 H125s to Customs and Border Protection
- Bell and Wintershall Dea Set Sights for Innovative North Sea Operations
- Alameda County Sheriff orders a Bell 505
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Sikorsky Honours S92 Operators
- Maxcraft Avionics receives STC for Garmin GTN750H Navigator in AS365
- S.A.F.E. Structure Designs wins $1M CH-47F fall protection platform contract
- Heli-One Approved to Develop AW139 IGB TGB Capability
- Sierra Nevada DVE Technology Mitigates Risk of Operating Helicopters
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- Rotortrade gives its view on pre-owned helicopter market
- Sikorsky Recognizes California Firehawk Aerial Firefighters
- StandardAero wins Rolls-Royce M250 award for 11th Consecutive Year
- Guimbal introduces new updates for Cabri G2
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s