More good news – Babcock has secured a new five-year relationship with the Great Western Air Ambulance charity (GWAAC)!
This means we will continue to provide the charity with full aviation support, including flight operations and maintenance of their EC135 T2+.aircraft – G-GWAC – until at least March 2023.
Managing Director of Babcock Onshore, Tim Shattock said: “We’re proud to be a part of the GWAAC team which provides a critical service for over two million people across the South West of England.”
Anna Perry, CEO of Great Western Air Ambulance Charity said: “Our charity has been supported by Babcock since our first flight in 2008. Over the last 10 years we have worked in partnership through a number of changes and opportunities, including several changes to the type of helicopter we use for our life-saving missions.
“As we look forward to moving into our new, purpose-built airbase in Almondsbury, Bristol, we are delighted to retain the support and assurance that we receive from Babcock, as our chosen helicopter provider for the next five years.
“We appreciate Babcock’s focus on minimising downtime and the way their management team and dedicated pilots provide excellent service to our charity. This is a genuine partnership and one we value.”
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019