Russian Helicopters Holding Company (part of Rostec State Corporation) for the first time acted as the organizer of the European Aerospace Quality Group (EAGQ) session that took place in Kazan. More than 30 European largest aviation and space companies participated in the event.
The session was dedicated to the development and harmonization of the aviation international quality standards, as well as improvement of the system of certification of aircraft industry suppliers.
Moreover, the program included visiting of the production facilities of Kazan Helicopters by participants to get familiarized with the enterprise, as well as the seminar for the Russian specialists to engage them more actively in the development of the international aviation standards in this area.
“Quality specialists from different world-renowned companies have an opportunity to share rich experience at the EAQG platform. I am convinced that only joint work, exchange of best practices and development of the unified international quality standards will allow us to enhance process integration and ensure that our objectives related to quality improvement are achieved,” Andrey Boginskiy, Director General of Russian Helicopters Holding Company, noted at the opening of the spring session of the EAQG.
He added that the quality and the safety of the product were the key priorities. Globalization affects the development of each company separately and becomes one of the factors determining the main trends of aerospace industry development in general, which requires elaboration of new interaction means.
EAQG has been established by the largest aerospace companies to elaborate and implement strategies, aiming at significant improvement of the product quality and reduction of the costs in the supply chain of aerospace and defense industries. Russian Helicopters Holding Company is a member of EAQG since October 2013.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet