Guardian Flight has engaged Baldwin Safety & Compliance as a resource for the leading critical care air medical transport company’s safety system needs. Baldwin Safety & Compliance, headquartered in South Carolina, is a recognized leader in customized safety and quality management, and business solutions.
Guardian Flight’s senior aviation, maintenance, and safety leadership has a combined total of 165 years of aviation operational experience. Guardian Flight leverages technology through its IS-BAO based Baldwin system to deliver regulatory, aircraft specific, air medical resource management, risk management, just culture, threat and error management, OSHA safety compliance training, and safety report data tracking and analysis for flight, clinical, ground, and maintenance.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s