ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) announced the winners of its 2017 Supplier Recognition Award program. The ten recipient companies were honored for exhibiting exceptional leadership that celebrates our SPIRIT Values.
Awards were given in two areas: focus on execution and doing business better.
ConocoPhillips’ business units around the world generated nominations internally, with winners chosen by a cross-functional committee of senior managers.
“2017 was a transformative year for ConocoPhillips, and our success would not have been possible without the leadership and commitment to excellence demonstrated by our suppliers around the world,” said Al Hirshberg, executive vice president, Production, Drilling & Projects. “These 10 companies distinguished themselves as key players in helping us deliver on our operational metrics and achieve one of the best years ever on safety. This program is a way to publicly recognize the important role suppliers play in helping us achieve our goals and deliver differential benefits to our stakeholders.”
The 2017 award recipients are:
Focus on Execution: Babcock Offshore Services Australasia Pty Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Centerfire Contracting Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Crossfire, LLC
Focus on Execution: Nanuq AFC
Focus on Execution: Petro Star Inc.
Focus on Execution: Xtreme Engineering Pty Ltd.
Doing Business Better: Goodnight Midstream, LLC
Doing Business Better: Hertel UK Ltd.
Doing Business Better: WGP Group Ltd. and Magseis Operations AS
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone