ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) announced the winners of its 2017 Supplier Recognition Award program. The ten recipient companies were honored for exhibiting exceptional leadership that celebrates our SPIRIT Values.
Awards were given in two areas: focus on execution and doing business better.
ConocoPhillips’ business units around the world generated nominations internally, with winners chosen by a cross-functional committee of senior managers.
“2017 was a transformative year for ConocoPhillips, and our success would not have been possible without the leadership and commitment to excellence demonstrated by our suppliers around the world,” said Al Hirshberg, executive vice president, Production, Drilling & Projects. “These 10 companies distinguished themselves as key players in helping us deliver on our operational metrics and achieve one of the best years ever on safety. This program is a way to publicly recognize the important role suppliers play in helping us achieve our goals and deliver differential benefits to our stakeholders.”
The 2017 award recipients are:
Focus on Execution: Babcock Offshore Services Australasia Pty Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Centerfire Contracting Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Crossfire, LLC
Focus on Execution: Nanuq AFC
Focus on Execution: Petro Star Inc.
Focus on Execution: Xtreme Engineering Pty Ltd.
Doing Business Better: Goodnight Midstream, LLC
Doing Business Better: Hertel UK Ltd.
Doing Business Better: WGP Group Ltd. and Magseis Operations AS
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager