ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) announced the winners of its 2017 Supplier Recognition Award program. The ten recipient companies were honored for exhibiting exceptional leadership that celebrates our SPIRIT Values.
Awards were given in two areas: focus on execution and doing business better.
ConocoPhillips’ business units around the world generated nominations internally, with winners chosen by a cross-functional committee of senior managers.
“2017 was a transformative year for ConocoPhillips, and our success would not have been possible without the leadership and commitment to excellence demonstrated by our suppliers around the world,” said Al Hirshberg, executive vice president, Production, Drilling & Projects. “These 10 companies distinguished themselves as key players in helping us deliver on our operational metrics and achieve one of the best years ever on safety. This program is a way to publicly recognize the important role suppliers play in helping us achieve our goals and deliver differential benefits to our stakeholders.”
The 2017 award recipients are:
Focus on Execution: Babcock Offshore Services Australasia Pty Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Centerfire Contracting Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Crossfire, LLC
Focus on Execution: Nanuq AFC
Focus on Execution: Petro Star Inc.
Focus on Execution: Xtreme Engineering Pty Ltd.
Doing Business Better: Goodnight Midstream, LLC
Doing Business Better: Hertel UK Ltd.
Doing Business Better: WGP Group Ltd. and Magseis Operations AS
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center