S.A.F.E Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced that it has successfully satisfied its contract for the custom design, engineering and manufacturing of safety-first ergonomic Bell 429 maintenance stands for the Nassau County Police Department (NCPD) in Bethpage, New York.
SAFE Structure has pioneered the way for developing a complete ergonomic safety first custom maintenance stands and hangar equipment specific to the Bell 429. SAFE Structure worked alongside the NCPD maintenance crew gaining critical feedback throughout the design and prototyping phase of the project. The first set of prototype stands were delivered in January 2017 at which S.A.F.E. Structure conducted a thorough test fit to inspect all aspects of the designs furthering perfecting and optimize safety and ergonomic concerns. SAFE Structure then made enhancement modifications to the stands and now the final product line is out on the market.
SAFE has recently added a custom proprietary anti-fatigue mat to the deck of their maintenance stands and platforms to protect the mechanics ankles, knees and back along with a F.O.D. waist can to increase efficiency by providing a more ergonomic work space. These two innovative additions are included as a standard option in every maintenance stand and platform manufactured by SAFE.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS