S.A.F.E Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced that it has successfully satisfied its contract for the custom design, engineering and manufacturing of safety-first ergonomic Bell 429 maintenance stands for the Nassau County Police Department (NCPD) in Bethpage, New York.
SAFE Structure has pioneered the way for developing a complete ergonomic safety first custom maintenance stands and hangar equipment specific to the Bell 429. SAFE Structure worked alongside the NCPD maintenance crew gaining critical feedback throughout the design and prototyping phase of the project. The first set of prototype stands were delivered in January 2017 at which S.A.F.E. Structure conducted a thorough test fit to inspect all aspects of the designs furthering perfecting and optimize safety and ergonomic concerns. SAFE Structure then made enhancement modifications to the stands and now the final product line is out on the market.
SAFE has recently added a custom proprietary anti-fatigue mat to the deck of their maintenance stands and platforms to protect the mechanics ankles, knees and back along with a F.O.D. waist can to increase efficiency by providing a more ergonomic work space. These two innovative additions are included as a standard option in every maintenance stand and platform manufactured by SAFE.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half