ARGUS International, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of the PRISM Document Management System (PDMS) which utilizes Web Manuals’ cloud-based application to assist operators with the ongoing maintenance of their aviation manuals.
When aviation operators need revisions to be made within their manuals, all an operator must do is provide PRISM with the revised manual content. Once PRISM experts receive these updates, revisions are made and forwarded back to the operator for approval within a few business days. PDMS provides the ability to link manual content to Specific Federal Aviation Regulations such as Part 135, IS-BAO, ARGUS Platinum, IS-BAH, IOSA and more, assuring documents are updated as standards and regulations change over time.
“We are always interested in creating greater value for our customers, and with the utilization of Web Manuals, PRISM is proud to offer customers a simplified approach to editing and maintaining their aviation manuals,” said Joe Moeggenberg, Founder and CEO of ARGUS International.
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “We are very proud to work with the well-regarded and trusted PRISM team to offer this joint solution for Part-91 and Part-135 operators. Operators will benefit from the expert support of the PRISM professionals in the preparation of their company manuals while making it simple and cost-effective to share operational knowledge across their organizations and onto iPad-enabled flightdecks.”
PRISM is an industry-leading provider of advanced Safety Management Systems (SMS) solutions; an FAA recognized Certification Consultant and is designated by IBAC as an IS-BAO Support Services Affiliate.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet