xG Technology, Inc. (“xG” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: XGTI, XGTIW), a leading provider of wireless video solutions to broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets, and private mobile broadband networks for critical communications, announced that its IMT Vislink business has received orders valued at over $750,000 for high-definition (HD) Airborne Video Downlink System (“AVDS”) equipment and related services from law enforcement agencies located in Virginia, Massachusetts, Oregon and California.
Each of the orders will be delivered as fully-integrated solutions, bundling a suite of managed client services that include concept surveys, physical installation, configuration, equipment setup, testing and final acceptance. This is consistent with IMT Vislink’s goal of providing comprehensive turnkey solutions that give its clients a single project management contact point.
The IMT Vislink AVDS is comprised of an integrated suite of downlink transmitters, receivers and antennas that capture real-time, reliable high-definition video from helicopters and other aircraft. Providing ground-based personnel an immediate, clear and reliable picture of what is being viewed from above allows faster and more accurate decision making in critical situations, enhancing the safety of the public and law enforcement personnel.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet