NHV, the provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Brieuc Spindler to the role of Chief Operating Officer and member of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience spanning nearly three decades, Spindler brings valuable leadership to NHV as the company is poised for international expansion. As COO, Brieuc Spindler will have responsibility for all of NHV’s operating bases worldwide. He will report directly to Chief Executive Officer Eric Van Hal.
“Brieuc has built a vast track record of strategic, operational and technical accomplishments”, said Eric Van Hal, NHV Group’s CEO. “He has proven to be a successful and trusted leader and brings to this position a strong reputation for developing people and inspiring teams. We are thrilled to have a steady hand at the operational helm as we continue to expand our footprint and our customer base.”
Brieuc Spindler has extensive management experience based on more than 25 years of senior leadership positions in aerospace, guiding organizations to operational excellence. Until recently, Brieuc was Chief Technical Officer at Asco Industries and member of the Asco Group management committee. Brieuc earned a Master’s degree in aerospace engineering from The Ecole Nationale de I’ Aviation Civile in Toulouse and attended an advanced management program of The Booth School of the University of Chicago. He holds a private pilot’s license and is Captain in the French Air Force Reserves.
“It is a tremendous pleasure to join the NHV team, and I am both honored and eager to help further the company’s success.”, said Spindler.
“This is a very exciting time for NHV. We continue to invest in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. I believe we have an exceptionally agile team and extensive capabilities to enable us to meet both our own future growth aspirations and the needs of our customers”, concludes Eric Van Hal.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet