NHV, the provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Brieuc Spindler to the role of Chief Operating Officer and member of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience spanning nearly three decades, Spindler brings valuable leadership to NHV as the company is poised for international expansion. As COO, Brieuc Spindler will have responsibility for all of NHV’s operating bases worldwide. He will report directly to Chief Executive Officer Eric Van Hal.
“Brieuc has built a vast track record of strategic, operational and technical accomplishments”, said Eric Van Hal, NHV Group’s CEO. “He has proven to be a successful and trusted leader and brings to this position a strong reputation for developing people and inspiring teams. We are thrilled to have a steady hand at the operational helm as we continue to expand our footprint and our customer base.”
Brieuc Spindler has extensive management experience based on more than 25 years of senior leadership positions in aerospace, guiding organizations to operational excellence. Until recently, Brieuc was Chief Technical Officer at Asco Industries and member of the Asco Group management committee. Brieuc earned a Master’s degree in aerospace engineering from The Ecole Nationale de I’ Aviation Civile in Toulouse and attended an advanced management program of The Booth School of the University of Chicago. He holds a private pilot’s license and is Captain in the French Air Force Reserves.
“It is a tremendous pleasure to join the NHV team, and I am both honored and eager to help further the company’s success.”, said Spindler.
“This is a very exciting time for NHV. We continue to invest in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. I believe we have an exceptionally agile team and extensive capabilities to enable us to meet both our own future growth aspirations and the needs of our customers”, concludes Eric Van Hal.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)