Mike Griffiths has been appointed to fill the open Region 1 Director position on the AAMS Board.
Mr. Griffiths fills the vacated seat of previous Region 1 Director, Scott Kirby, who accepted a position in another region. Mr. Griffiths’ term will end at AMTC 2019 in Atlanta, at which point the seat will be up for re-election.
Mr. Griffiths serves as the Chief Executive Officer for Life Flight Network. He has been with Life Flight Network since 2002. Mike’s 21 years experience in the air medical industry will be a great asset to the AAMS Board and its continued growth.
Following the procedure set forth in previous years, interested parties were asked to submit nomination packets for the open position. We received applications from highly qualified candidates and I conducted interviews with each candidate. After the interviews were complete, Mr. Griffiths stood out as the ideal candidate for the position.
We look forward to Mike’s participation on the board and the experiences and background he will bring to our discussions.
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain