Mike Griffiths has been appointed to fill the open Region 1 Director position on the AAMS Board.
Mr. Griffiths fills the vacated seat of previous Region 1 Director, Scott Kirby, who accepted a position in another region. Mr. Griffiths’ term will end at AMTC 2019 in Atlanta, at which point the seat will be up for re-election.
Mr. Griffiths serves as the Chief Executive Officer for Life Flight Network. He has been with Life Flight Network since 2002. Mike’s 21 years experience in the air medical industry will be a great asset to the AAMS Board and its continued growth.
Following the procedure set forth in previous years, interested parties were asked to submit nomination packets for the open position. We received applications from highly qualified candidates and I conducted interviews with each candidate. After the interviews were complete, Mr. Griffiths stood out as the ideal candidate for the position.
We look forward to Mike’s participation on the board and the experiences and background he will bring to our discussions.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet