Mike Griffiths has been appointed to fill the open Region 1 Director position on the AAMS Board.
Mr. Griffiths fills the vacated seat of previous Region 1 Director, Scott Kirby, who accepted a position in another region. Mr. Griffiths’ term will end at AMTC 2019 in Atlanta, at which point the seat will be up for re-election.
Mr. Griffiths serves as the Chief Executive Officer for Life Flight Network. He has been with Life Flight Network since 2002. Mike’s 21 years experience in the air medical industry will be a great asset to the AAMS Board and its continued growth.
Following the procedure set forth in previous years, interested parties were asked to submit nomination packets for the open position. We received applications from highly qualified candidates and I conducted interviews with each candidate. After the interviews were complete, Mr. Griffiths stood out as the ideal candidate for the position.
We look forward to Mike’s participation on the board and the experiences and background he will bring to our discussions.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum