CHC Helicopter today announced the official opening of early bird registration for its signature aviation safety event, the annual CHC Safety and Quality Summit.
From May 1 through May 31, interested delegates will have the opportunity to register for this year’s event at a discounted early bird rate of $1085 (USD). After May 31, the regular price for registration goes up to $1185 (USD).
Now entering its fourteenth year, the CHC Safety and Quality Summit draws more than 500 industry professionals from nearly 30 countries to gather to share the latest in safety best practices and the human factors elements in safety. This year, delegates will come together to discuss the theme:
Building Safety at Every Level: Does this start at the top or with front line employees?
The 2018 CHC Safety and Quality Summit will take place October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work