CHC Helicopter today announced the official opening of early bird registration for its signature aviation safety event, the annual CHC Safety and Quality Summit.
From May 1 through May 31, interested delegates will have the opportunity to register for this year’s event at a discounted early bird rate of $1085 (USD). After May 31, the regular price for registration goes up to $1185 (USD).
Now entering its fourteenth year, the CHC Safety and Quality Summit draws more than 500 industry professionals from nearly 30 countries to gather to share the latest in safety best practices and the human factors elements in safety. This year, delegates will come together to discuss the theme:
Building Safety at Every Level: Does this start at the top or with front line employees?
The 2018 CHC Safety and Quality Summit will take place October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director