CHC Helicopter today announced the official opening of early bird registration for its signature aviation safety event, the annual CHC Safety and Quality Summit.
From May 1 through May 31, interested delegates will have the opportunity to register for this year’s event at a discounted early bird rate of $1085 (USD). After May 31, the regular price for registration goes up to $1185 (USD).
Now entering its fourteenth year, the CHC Safety and Quality Summit draws more than 500 industry professionals from nearly 30 countries to gather to share the latest in safety best practices and the human factors elements in safety. This year, delegates will come together to discuss the theme:
Building Safety at Every Level: Does this start at the top or with front line employees?
The 2018 CHC Safety and Quality Summit will take place October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS